Congratulations you’re the best man, now you’ve got the duty of organising the stag-do.
However if you’re planning to host the event in Queenstown you’ve got a lot to choose from. Here are the must-do activities, in our opinion, for an awesome stag-do that will have your mates talking about it for years:
- Give them a jet boating experience like know other with Skippers Canyon Jet boat.
- Shoot them at Queenstown Paintball
- Throw them out of a plane with NZONE.
- Make them jump off a bridge while bungy jumping.
- Swing them off a ledge at Canyon Swing.
- Spend the day on Lake Wakatipu fishing.
- Do a pub crawl around Queenstown’s many watering holes.
- Race them down the the track at Skyline Luge.
Whatever you choose to do, we hope you have a great laugh (at the grooms expense of course).